Thursday 17 April 2014

Noor Iqbal Town Lahore Girl Number



In this blog you can get Pakistani girls mobile phone numbers for friendship with them and you can also watch their pictures here, You can also send us your pictures and biography to publish on this blog. Recently we have received the email from a Lahore girl Noor, she has send us her profile, article and pictures and she is from a high standard area Iqbal Town, I have a girlfriend and she is living in Nargis Block Iqbal Town also therefore I visited this area many times, okay leave it and read the profile and biography of Noor.

Hi readers, I am Noor (my name is Noor) and my age is just 30 years old, I am from Neelam block of Iqbal Town Lahore Punjab Pakistan. I have a small family in my house one brother and one sister, my father has died in 2003 so I and my bother, sister live with our mother. My brother is younger to me and my sister and I am elder sister so I have all responsibility of my home, I am running a beauty saloon in Johar Town Lahore, I have many friends but I want to make a special friend who can share his life with me I mean I am finding my life partner here. In my family I can’t find any good and understanding person for me so I am trying here now. My monthly income is 50,000 to 70,000 rupees by my beauty saloon.
اگر آپ مجھ سے شادی یا دوستی کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو اپنا پیغام نیچے کامینٹس میں چھوڑ جاییں

My all family would be agreed to my decision anyone has not any problem, because I am an independent girl. If you want to stay at my house after marriage then it is better for me and you don’t need to work or any kind of job just relax at home go out to entertain yourself. So if anyone is want to marry with me then just leave your comment below then I will read it and contact with you as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Hi kai ap mara sa shade kara ge ma ak he bata ho apna ma bap ka ma dubai mara soolan ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalamoalekom noor iqbal main ap see friendship karna chata hoon g my mobile number 00966599621019

    ReplyDelete