Thursday 17 April 2014

Whatsaap Girls Mobile Numbers

SANA MALIK FROM LAHORE

Name:Sana Malik
Age:23
City Name: Lahore
Cell No: 03214486890

Hi My Name is sana malik,i lived in Lahore Pakistan.I'm Student of FA part 2.I'm currently looking for good friendship relations.anybody interested plz SMS me or Contact me.thankx
    

Mahnoor Ilays from Lahore

Mahnoor Ilays

Name Mahnoor Ilays

Mobile 03074443541

 

 


Sadia Khan From Karachi

Name Sadia Khan Mobile 03218863590
City Karachi

Hina Malik From Islamabad



Age:24
Cell No:03134567890
Hina Malik is Looking for Friendship in All Pakistan any body interested plz contact me.






Girls From Lahore

SANA AKRAM FROM LAHORE.

My name is Sana iqbal and i am from fiasalabad pakistan i am tehe student of First year Fine arts frome the last few months  i remain very busy in my studies and i didnt give my time to my friends but know friends i am totallly free from my studies so friend now contact to me i am totaly free for u so now u dnt feel any complain from me that i am not giving time tou  you bec i am free sooo all friends who are angry too me i sad them sorry and friends now i am totally yours so contact to me
Name=Sana Akram
Age=21
Number=03427662593

No comments:

Post a Comment